M’NEX22, MAXIMUM EFFICIENCY & VERSATILITY
GENERAL FEATURES OF THE M’NEX:
- Rollover structure made of hot-dip galvanised steel with a minimum thickness of 50 micras.
- Service lines connected by energy chain.
- 4-nozzle wax circuit and shampoo circuit with pneumatic dosing pumps specific to each circuit.
- Electronic circuits set up for connection to self-service.
- Hydraulic circuit can work with two different types of water.
- Non-drip system.
GENERAL FEATURES OF THE M’NEX22:
- Wash and dry rollover comprising 2 vertical brushes and 1horizontal brush controlled by power transducers.
- Option to include different dryer combinations on the same rollover.
- Optional structure powder coating with a minimum thickness of 60 micras (30μ primer, 30μ colour)